Monday, February 13, 2023

New Our Generation Sculpt! She has dimples!

 


Hi Doll Friends!

I went to Target yesterday and as I usually do, I had to go check out the Our Generation section... At first, I thought maybe this Target didn't have one...? What?! Then, I rounded the corner and... A Our Generation store basically. Very cool! One of first things I noticed after taking it all in was that there was a new face sculpt on a couple of the dolls! A sculpt with dimples! I won't lie, my first impulse was to buy one just because I want 'all the sculpts' but I held off... I haven't had nearly the time I once did to do my doll hobby and I have been *trying* to thin out my collection or at least not add more to it! Haha! So I decided I'd just take photos of the dolls in their box and make a post about them here and maybe that'd feel like a happy medium. So, behold, a new sculpt! I love the dimples but wish they'd have given her a smile instead of the nearly puckered lips. I mean I still like it but I just think a smile where you could see her teeth would've made her look more pretty. 








^^ Here is where I rounded the corner and was so consumed by seeing all the Our Generation stuff that I totally missed seeing the Healthy Roots Dolls!? I didn't realize I had until I was posting the photos here. Like "What are those dolls in the blue box?". I was in a bit of a hurry when I was at the store and sort of just snapped photos and went on to buy my groceries... I think it's great they are carrying them. Not sure how well they will sell given they are $79.99 each and Our Generation are usually less than half that, even the premium dolls with an extra outfit. That being said, I think they are super pretty, I've seen them before on their website but just haven't taken the $80 plunge to get one. Do any of you have one? 


Isn't this ^^ section of Our Generation amazing!? 


They even had a set set up under a display like American Girl Doll does in their stores. Or that's what I've seen from photos since I've never been to an actual American Girl Doll store myself. 


So it was fun to look at everything... 
Below are a few of the sets that are new (at least I hadn't seen them). 




This set caught my eye... I might once would've had to buy this one! So cute!





I also had to take photos of the Disnehy ily dolls. I haven't bought one but that's not to say I haven't been tempted. They are really pretty. I just like dolls that look 'realistic' and the eyes of these dolls are so large... Not really realistic. 






Gotta run!

XXOO
Heather 











No comments:

Post a Comment