Saturday, February 27, 2016

New PJs from Marigold Market for Doll Slumber Party!

Hi Doll Friends!

It's been a pretty long time since I set up a 'doll room' and I haven't at all before in our new house with the 'bedroom' scene. It was all sun shiny outside today! Good light! It felt like summer! So I had energy to do something. Hmmm... Laundry? Housework? Dolls? Dolls! So... Afraid my real house took backseat. 


My inspiration came when I bought a new set of PJs at 40% off at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago.


Sorry for bad light! But this is the set. So I thought "I need to set up a slumber party scene!" So I needed to re-dress a bunch of participants into PJs... I have quite a selection of PJs and that was kind of fun! 


My first thought about pjs was that pants waist would never fit on! It looks too small for my wrist!


But after I got it on the doll, it looks pretty good and stretched fine to fit.


I like that the robe is lined to avoid any dye transfer. Nice. 


Here you see it modeled by Kathy standing with the other slumber party attendees. All in all a nice set although the shoes didn't fit this particular doll.


The dolls were all so excited! Ghost stories! Doing each other's hair! Playing with the doll house! Fun!


Going over agenda!


Party in full swing! 




Some times you just need to listen to some tunes by yourself.


Or read a book with a friend. 


That's it for now doll friends! 
Till next time!
XXOO
Heather





















No comments:

Post a Comment