Monday, October 23, 2017

Walmart's My Life As Doll JoJo Siwa Doll Clothes Set!

Hi Doll Friends!!
I don't know if you've heard of JoJo Siwa but... If you're my daughters age or a little younger, there's no way you can't know who she is. Ironically enough we live in Nebraska, where JoJo Siwa is from. Additionally ironically enough, my own daughter actually used to take dance lessons at Just Dance Company, the studio that Jesslyn Siwa, JoJo's mother, started about the year before JoJo became famous on the Dance Mom's show. I'll have to find a photo of my daughter and JoJo together to show you I am not making that up I suppose... I knew from the moment I saw JoJo dance though that she'd likely be famous someday. She's been amazing even since back then... 


So, as you may imagine, it's been very, um, interesting and fascinating to see a little girl I've met and seen in my real life weekly (although it was like five years ago, when you're in your 40s that seems like a week or something, eh?) turned into dolls and posters and any other manner of girl related item you could possiby think of! I've seen her 'fashion dolls' and that was odd enough... I've even seen posters! So... When I heard that My Life As Doll was coming out with a JoJo Doll, I was delighted. How fun!


I couldn't decide if I wanted to buy her or not. I suspect she's going to be a 'hot toy' for the Christmas season this year and so when I found her at Walmart this last weekend I thought "Well, here is your chance... Better buy her if you plan to..." And, I surprised even myself by deciding against getting her. She's cute enough but I have 1) lots and lots of dolls and 2) quite a few blonde hair blue eyed dolls. I even have a blonde hair blue eyed My Life As Doll. Teehee. I can't decide for sure if they created a whole new face scuplt for the JoJo Doll but I think not? What do you think?


Who knows, maybe at some point, if she's available, I may pick up a JoJo doll because her outfit is adorable!! But... Speaking of outfits...


One reason I was sanquine about not buying the actual doll was that they also have a JoJo Siwa Doll Clothing Set!! I figured if I bought the set I could use my current blonde hair blue eyed doll as a JoJo Doll... You know what I mean?



So that's what I did. I bought the set of clothes for $20.00. It really is a pretty cute set! I love the PJs and $20 for three outfits is a pretty good deal. So here we have Angela, my JoJo (she hadn't been named yet even! I may add some pink lip color to her?? But honestly she might end up being my JoJo Siwa doll... What do you think about that idea? Lame?) and Samantha all modeling the outfits! Aren't they cute?!

Better run!
Till Next Time!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment