Thursday, November 16, 2017

Clock For The Doll House From Thrift Store!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

Perhaps you noticed in my recent posting about Doll Leggings that the grandfather clock that normally adorns the Doll House living room had changed. In it's place is this:


Clock that really works that I got for only $5.00 at my local thrift store!! Believe it or not, I literally walked around the store deliberating if I should buy it. I already have the other clock... How many clocks does a Doll House need afterall... But in the end, obviously, I decided I couldn't leave it there. So I moved the grandfather clock into Heather's Bedroom. Which is Heather's room? You can see in the first photo of Sasha in this post. I am sure I have other photos of the room in other posts but that was the first one I found easily... It's also in this post about the Doll Tea Partyand many other posts... Teehee). I just thought this clock matched the living room better. Isn't it fabulous??

Better run!
XXOO
Heather




1 comment: