Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween Party At The Doll House!!

Hi Doll Friends!!

I had trouble uploading this one and it finally posted minus words somehow... I likely hit 'publish' instead of 'save to draft' by acccident. In any case, if you happened to stop by to a wordless post, I apologize.


I am honestly pretty short of time as I post this too... LOL But I wanted to show you photos from this years Halloween Party at the Doll House! It was a lot of fun getting them all dressed up in their costumes! 




Not all the dolls wanted to go out Trick Or Treating so the ones that did said they'd happily share the loot from their own trip around the neighborhood


Here they are re-sorting the candy to share...



This is the second Halloween Party in the Doll House. Last years was a lot of fun too! I am pretty sure it'll be an annual event!


Sometimes you have to powder you nose, right? Even at a party. Teehee... Wellie Wishers are so cute!










Out of time!
I hope you had a great Halloween! What did you dress up as?

XXOO
Heather

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! I wish I could've done something like this with my dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RagingMoon!! :) I didn't mean to post it with no words!! :) It was a lot of fun! Thanks for commenting and reading! I just updated it with at least a few words! LOL Have a great evening!! XXOO

      Delete
  2. So cute, Heather! Just love it. I never thought of putting the dolls in the street. Now THAT would get a LOT of stares. LOL But I did put 4 dolls in a window display. Quite a few people looked at them up close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your awesome windows!! I went out at like 5am one day and so there aren't a lot of people out that early fortunately! Haha. I did have a few cars pass by and giggled to think what they must think but... Life is too short to care too much about what strangers think of me, eh? Have a great day!!!! <3

      Delete