Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Drawing to Win an American Girl Doll Tshirt and Leggings!!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends,

Recently I put an order into American Girl Doll and got a couple of pretty red American Girl Doll Tshirts for a good price... I chose the Tshirt that says American Girl Kansas City because that was the closest location to where I live. Since it was such a good price, I actually bought three! One of them I purchased with the plan of using it as a drawing prize! I also recently went on a bit of a doll leggings buying blitz on eBay. Well, I decided one pair of the leggings would be set aside to go with the tshirt in the drawing. Here are Frann Doll and Heather Doll modeling the tshirts and leggings I have. I decided not to give away a pair of leggings with flags all over them because I didn't think that would be a style that would please a broad range of people. So, I chose a pattern that I thought would also look cute with the top. 


So below is the tshirt and leggings that the drawing is for... Both new in package and of course the hanger is included as well so you'll have a way to hang up your new top! 


How do you enter drawing? Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!! Just like last time, you just go and 'like' the PCR American Doll House Facebook Page and share the post there about the contest on your own Facebook page. That's it, super easy!

 I will draw the name of the contest winner on Sunday November 26, 2017 at  6:00PM CST.
*Contest only open to people in the United States or APO addresses due to postage costs!!*
(Sorry international readers, I only have so much money to devote to my little blog here)


Good Luck!! And remember, I plan to do a drawing every month so keep checking back to my blog here for details!

Have a fantastic day!
XXOO
Heather

1 comment: