Tuesday, November 7, 2017

My Life As Doll Clothes Sets And Other New Stuff At Walmart!!

Hi Doll Friends,

Due to many technical difficulties this morning I have much less time to write this post than I'd hoped... But I have been wanting to get here to tell you about this years My Life As Doll Clothes sets at Walmart. 


Why do I say 'this years'? Because I first saw and purchased these clothes sets in 2016 around this same time of year... My Birthday month! LOL I recall because I got four sets that year for my birthday. Perhaps they'd had them in years prior to that but I'd never seen them. I was pretty impressed with the quality of the outfits and like that it's like getting a 'freebie' outfit since the sets are $20 and MLA outfits are normally $9.99. So, not a bad deal. 



As you may recall, I already got a set like the My Life As Doll JoJo Siwa clothes set a few weeks ago... I saw some of these sets then but didn't buy any because I was indecisive about which I liked the best.


On the back of the box it shows that there is likely a set for boys this year like there was last year... I actually ended up with two of the sets from last year becasue boy clothes are always harder to find but I haven't ran across this new set. If I do, I am sure I will buy it because the outfits are cute!


Otherwise I think I've seen all the sets on the back of the box and have gotten photos of them for you.



I forgot to photo the back of this box. Rats. Sorry about that.









I ultimately decided to put two sets on Layaway... Wanna take a guess as to which two I chose? I plan to pick up the lay away soon and so I'll show you when I do... It was pretty hard to pick only two but I am trying to be good and now buy all. the. doll. things. 
You know?


There are also some pretty nifty new items out for Christmas season this year!






The Holiday dolls are really pretty!! I'll hope they go on clearance in spring just so I can get that dress!! Teehee...



This kitchen island is new... And SO CUTE. I don't really have room for it in my Doll House Kitchen but by golly, it's adorable.



When I first glanced at the assortment of new items, I thought I was just seeing a new color of ice cream truck..... Untill I looked a bit closer... It's a dog grooming van! How cute!!!





When I first saw this Egg Chair in a post on a Facebook Doll Group, I thought I definately wanted it. After seeing it in person though.... I have to say I've changed my mind. It's very flimsy in my opinion. I am not even sure if it would hold a doll very well given it's light weight? Shame too because it's such a good idea given the popularity of American Girl Doll Julie's Egg Chair but they should've made it a bit sturdier and charged a bit more or something... 





I also saw a few ornaments that I thought would make good doll accessories... These Crowns called to me last year and I didn't get them... Still haven't... But I keep thinking they'd make great crowns for a costume at Halloween so... I might get one or two of them still if I see them again. 


These old school lanterns would be adorable with the dolls!




And this lamp ornament was really cute too and just the right size for a doll house I think...

Better run!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment