Friday, February 7, 2020

One Of A Kind Upcycled Clothes From A Local Seamstress


Doll Friends,

Just a quick one here to show these cute doll clothes I got recently (well, ok, around Christmas with some Christmas money I got) from a local lady who sews them. She was cleaning out her doll clothes collection because they just didn't sell very well for her... Which I don't understand because they are ADORABLE. 


The outfit up there on the right is one that I got from her and I have gotten more compliments on that outfit than any other outfit I'd ever posted a doll in as far as I can recall.


So here is what I got (above). She clearanced them for $5 an item!! So I got ALL of those clothes for $40. I cleaned out her inventory. 


I took these photos of Frann Doll and Nanea Doll modeling them many weeks ago... 
I even forgot I took them actually... 











Then in the last couple of weeks, in one of my lucid and peaceful moments, I took these photos of dolls in the rest of them. Here is Nanea in the same outfit (like I said, I forgot I took the first set of photos) and Grace wearing a pair of the leggings with a shirt I had in my Doll Wardrobe






Here we have Frann Doll in that same dress I had her in above and one of my as-of-yet-unnamed Our Generation Dolls. I think the outfit makes her blue eyes 'pop'!





Then we have Marissa Doll (left, I actually don't know if I've posted about her, she's from TJ Maxx late last year) and Juliet Dollwearing a couple more of the outfits. So cute!





Then we have Saila Doll and Thomas Doll modeling the last of them (I think...) Thomas is wearing pants she made, the yellow shirt I already owned.



So I am so glad to have gotten the last of her cute doll clothes. She actually made them from childrens clothing by upcycling them into whole new items for the dolls. Such a great job!

Gotta run!
XXOO
Heather







1 comment: