Monday, May 4, 2020

Eimmie Doll Comes Home To The Doll House!


Hi Doll Friends!

I know, I know... I don't even know where to start about how long it's been and why I've been gone... So I won't. 

Sometime in the surreal time during the last few weeks... Months...? 
I bought the new Eimmie Doll. I've been meaning to come show her to you! I knew I was going to cave and get her the moment I saw her on Amazon in January. I wanted to do a more elaborate post including the Eimmie Doll I got last time that I think they've re-designed. But I haven't gotten it done so I am going to do a two part post about her I guess...


Here she is! Isn't she adorable?!


Here is how she arrives at the house. 


She comes with a coupon for the first box in their subscription service


There is an inner box inside the white shipping box. 


She also comes with a cute carry bag! 


There she is thru the window of the bag!!


She, like the last Eimmie Doll I bought, arrived with a set of PJ's in addition to the outfit she arrives in! I love that!! Every doll needs something to sleep in!



So cute!!



I love her freckles!



So far I love her! I'll be back as soon as I can with a more proper review. Life has been crazy but I am sure you can relate! I'm not even going to get into that right now.

But I wanted to say hi!
So, HI!

I hope you're having a peaceful and joyful day!
XXOO
Heather




1 comment:

  1. She is lovely! I really like her dimples. Yes, it feels like years... lol

    ReplyDelete