Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Heather Doll Gets New Outfit From The Thrift And Walmart

Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!

So... Recently I went to a Thrift Store and found a grab bag of doll clothes for $1.99.
I bought it because I could see that one of the little dresses was a My Life As Doll dress with a beautifully patterned fabric. I could tell the rest of the clothes were baby doll clothes and, without thinking of taking a photo of the bag to show ya'll, I literally opened the bag right after I purchased it to confirm I was correct, which I was. So I grabbed the little dress and handed the rest of the grab bag to the person collecting donations before I even left the store. 


I am so glad I found it because it is so so so pretty! Here is Heather Doll modeling it for you!

Then the same day I was in Walmart grabbing some groceries, and as I often do, I ran by the My Life As Doll section and what did I find?  


A perfect pair of shoes to go with it! These Purple Strappy Platform shoes! So, for about $5.00 I had a snappy new outfit for my dolls! 
Score!


They look perfect with the dress!!


Isn't it the cutest little outfit??


So of course I had to go out and have a little photo shoot with Heather Doll in the outfit!


 I just love taking doll photos!











I hope this finds you having a fantastic day Doll Friends!!

XXOO
Heather





2 comments:

  1. She looks adorable in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love that dress! Hope you are having a relaxing summer. I'm "glamping" my mini Lori doll camper. It was fun but I'm not finished.

    ReplyDelete