Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Christian Themed Outfits For Dolls At Hobby Lobby!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

So, it's been a while since I've been to Hobby Lobby to look at their doll clothes... I happened to be right next to a Hobby Lobby the other day and thought I'd pop in and see if they had anything new. 
I am so glad I did! 
I mean they've always had cute clothes there but what I noticed almost immediately when I saw the selection this time was that they had some Christian Themed outfits!
Awesomeness!!
As someone who love love loves Jesus, I really love Christian themed t-shirts for myself! So when I saw them I knew I had to pick up one for Heather Doll! Since I was in the area again the next day, I went back in and got a second outfit too! I got them both with the 40% off coupon they generally always have! I am sure I'll eventually stop in and get one of all the others at some point or another.
and I want to speak the gospel to the world in every way I can! 


So here are Kit and Heather Doll modeling the outfits I picked up. 
Aren't they fabulous? 


Here is a photo of the entire selection of doll clothes and accessories I saw at the store I went to. 


They still had the Springfield Dolls. The outfits are from a brand called Marigold Market, which I think is made specifically for Hobby Lobby but it's nice they still sell some dolls that could wear the outfits saying someone stops in and wants to buy a gift with both. 


Here is one of the outfits I am talking about. The dress says "God is Love". Isn't it cute?!


This one is cute... Not sure I like the saying myself though... I mean it's kind of clever; DORK to stand for Daughter of the Risen King. But... this one I might pass on. 


Then there was this one which is a dress that says 'Saved by Grace'. Very pretty print on the dress and so I'm thinking this might be the next one I pick up. 


This one says 'Hope anchors the soul'. I am not sure if it's actually a Christian themed one although it could be. I think it is probably more of a quote from the Emily Dickinson poem:

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.



So here is one of the outfits I got, the first one. I also got these two pairs of shoes from Walmart on the same day. I thought it was great how the sandals basically look like they were made for the outfit! Heather Doll is wearing them with it and I think they are perfect together!


Then this is the second one. This one is based on 1 Corinthians 13:13
"Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. ... And now these three remain: faithhope and love. But the greatest of these is love."


So I really love both outfits and like I said, I am sure I'll get a few of the others too at some point! So if you're looking for Christian themed outfits for your dolls, be sure to stop in to Hobby Lobby! Don't forget your 40% off coupon! 




Have a great day Doll Friends!

XXOO
 Heather 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I can't get to a Hobby Lobby now, due to Covid-19 restrictions. Our border to the USA is currently closed and might be for a very long time. I can't believe this year. Sigh....that's why I enjoy reading your blog. I love your posts.

    ReplyDelete