Saturday, August 22, 2020

New In Box Madame Alexander Doll Find At A Local Flea Market!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

So recently I went to a local Flea Market with my sister... I saw all manner of neat doll items... 


These pretty doll horses...


This cute little doll... She was actually 18 inches tall but she had a slim line body and I am making myself stay with the American Girl Doll sized doll and doll clothes right now. So I simply took her photo and moved on. Behind her was a cute 18-inch doll that I thought about for a moment but I left her there as well...


She was sitting on this really cute doll horse...


I saw a My Life As Doll doll...


But then... I happened upon this beauty. She was marked $24.99 and at first I left her where she sat because I didn't really have that in the budget right now. But... Then my sister looked her up on eBay and made me realize that I ever wanted to get her in the future I'd be paying three times as much...
So I threw caution to the four winds and put her in my cart. 


I'm so glad I decided to buy her...!


Because she is so pretty! Her little outfit is adorable and so well made as well!


She has such a sweet little face...


And her hair is gorgeous!

So, she'll make a great addition to my little collection!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 
 

1 comment:

  1. If you're curious. The dark haired doll in the blue dress is "My beautiful doll" by Hasbro. She looks like she's in very good condition as they were only made in the 1980s!

    ReplyDelete