Tuesday, August 4, 2020

New My Life As Doll Items and Dolls At Walmart! Hello Kitty and Unicorn Tamer and More!


Greetings Doll Friends!
So recently I told you I'd gotten the My Life As Doll Scientist Doll on clearance at Walmart. I knew since they were putting last years stuff on clearance they'd be bringing out the new items for this year soon. So every time I'd stop into Walmart, I'd go have a look-see to see if they'd started putting them out yet. This last weekend I wasn't disappointed!


The very first doll I noticed was a new one with same face sculpt as my new scientist doll! I wondered if they'd release more dolls with this sculpt because it is so cute! It appears that they are keeping the sculpt, thus far, for the premium dolls. In this case, for the 'Donut Shop Owner'. She's very cute and her outfit is adorable! I doubt I'll get here though since she's basically the same exact doll as my scientist one but the outfit is really too cute. 


The other doll they used the new sculpt on is this 'World Vlogger' Doll. She's got really cute accessories! Vlogging is a big thing with young people and so I think the theme will be a popular one. 



Another new doll that I am sure will be very popular is a Hello Kitty doll. It's a bit more expensive than the other dolls from My Life As Doll in same way as the JoJo Siwa Doll was.  


Here is the back of the box for the Hello Kitty Doll. 



One thing I noticed was this photo... I am guessing they'll release a Hello Kitty Bakery set which looks super cute but I didn't see it at the store. Now THAT one might be hard to pass up because it's super cute! 




Another new doll was the 'Unicorn Trainer' Doll. What a funny job that would be. I think this one will be very popular! It looks like she has a blue streak of hair in the front. Very cute!


Here is one with dark hair and blue eyes...


Then there is a new outfit for this years Ballerina Doll. 




I like the name of this one... "Horse Whisperer" They are coming up with some really clever names for the 'professions' of their dolls this year. I like! I also love her little boots! 


It's so funny how different hair and eye colors and adding freckles can really make a doll look different. Even with the standard My Life As doll sculpt they've had for years, this one really stood out to me. Isn't she pretty?!



This one is a 'Foreign Language Tutor'. What a clever profession that is! My sister friend Frann is a language teacher in Korea and so it's the profession of one of my very best friends!


Dream Team Captain made me giggle. That's a profession I could get into. Hahaha.


Here is a photo of some of the new line dolls from the back of the box. I didn't see the one with the winter gear on... I imagine she's a ski instructor? Then it looks like they've come out with a new hair and eye color for their boy doll but I didn't see any of him in the store I was in. 


In keeping with the unicorn tamer, the new Vanity Play set seems to have a unicorn theme. 


The Desk Play Set seems to have new colors too. 


And the Loft Bed has a mermaid themed fabric for its bedspread. 


In the lounge pillows they had a Hello Kitty themed one! How cute!

And in the folding chairs they have one that looks like it could be for boys and an owl themed one...

And a donut one to go with the Donut Shop theme! very cute and clever!


These Mermaid Blankets were adorable. I was almost tempted to pick one up but I wasn't too flush with Doll Mad Money that day and so I refrained. 


They had lots of cute new hats...

And cute new outfits too! This Unicorn Themed one is adorable! 


As is this mermaid themed one. 


I like the shirt on this PJ Set. 


This Ice Cream themed Swimsuit is super cute too. I think they should've had sandals instead of these slip on shoes but the sunglasses are cute! 


I always love Panda themed outfits since they remind me of Panda my daughters very first American Girl Doll that she got when she was four years old and chose that name for. 


Another cute swim suit. Also, if  you look below, you can see the ear of the new pet pig they had out. I meant to get a photo of the pets and thought I had but apparently I didn't. Oops. 


And a cute hiking outfit. 



And last but not least they had a couple of new boy outfits that I think are pretty cute. 


So that's all I saw that I think are new in the Walmart I stopped in to... 
Have you seen anything new in yours that I didn't see? Let me know in the comments!

I better run!
XXOO
Heather 


2 comments:

  1. I like the avocado chair the best! I hope that stuff comes here soon; we've had pretty slim pickin's lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! I think the doll from your Octobe 3, 2020 post, the one that came with the carrier is Audrey Ann. She has the green bow.
    https://www.ourgeneration.com/shop/dolls/audrey-ann#book/

    ReplyDelete