Saturday, August 22, 2020

My Life As Doll Items! Walmart In Store Reporting!

 


Hi Doll Friends!

Just stopped into a local Walmart recently and I figured I'd show you what I saw that interested me thinking it might interest you too! 


This World Traveler Play Set will likely make it's way into my collection at some point...


I mean it's all adorable but the deodorant alone would make me want the set. How stinking cute is that?! 


The Living Room play set is fabulous. I love that they have 'realistic' colors instead of 'childish' doll 'toy' colors. Well done My Life As Doll! 


The Camping Play Set is lovely. 


I think the little Lunch Play Set is cute too. I love the little 'baby carrots'!




The School Accessories Play Set is neatly done too! It's even got a fidget spinner! There is a lovely review for it on Say Hello To My Little Friends which talks all about it. 




The Banking Accessories Play Set is very neat. I love the mixer. 




This Hello Kitty Pizza set nearly tempted me to buy but I just didn't have any doll mad money that day so I left it there. 


One thing I noticed was that they look to be displaying their play sets like this now instead of on hooks like they have before. They have them in these display boxes that hold them on shelves now. 


I really love the Unicorn Tamer Doll. She's so pretty! 


Well... that's it for now. 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 



No comments:

Post a Comment