Saturday, August 22, 2020

PZAS Winter Wardrobe Set! Five Complete Outfits In An Amazing Set!


Hi Doll Friends,

I've purchased PZAS Doll Clothes in the past... I've always been very happy with them! 

One of the sets I've looked at for ever so long but never taken the plunge on until now was the 
Now that I have it, I don't know what on earth I waited so long for. 
It is fabulous!
Now, don't get me wrong, the $49.95 price tag is a bit daunting to spend all at once, at least it was for me... 
Well, unless you compare it to American Girl Doll brand clothes and then it seems downright inexpensive honestly. 



It comes with five complete sets of clothes! 
When I say complete, I mean really complete!! 
Each outfit comes with a pair of footwear appropriate for the outfit and even accessories! 
They are so cute!!


They come in these adorable gift boxes and so they would make wonderful gifts for any doll collector!


See, here are the cute shoes, boots and skates! They even come with an umbrella!


Here is all the comes in the 'Sweet Little Feet' box! Two pairs of adorable dress shoes, two pairs of adorable boots and a pair of ice skates along with the umbrella I already mentioned. 


This is what you see in the second box containing the outfits. Each of the ensembles is packaged separately in a clear plastic package. So, feasibly, saying you have five little girls to purchase gifts for you could even separate the set out and gift each outfit individually too. 
Honestly,  any one of the outfits would be a lovely gift in itself!


Here is the back of the box. It shows each outfit and what's included. 


This is the side of the box. 
The opposite side looks exactly the same or I would've photographed it as well. 



This is the first outfit, the winter 'ski' type outfit. It comes with a snow jacket, snow pants, two hats, a pair of mittens and a scarf... And it even includes a little snowman! The white snow boots are meant to go with this outfit. 


Then there is the 'dressy' outfit. As you can see, it comes with the pretty dress, a little 'case', a hair bow, a necklace, a bracelet and even a set of cute little cupcakes! The pink flats are meant to go with this outfit. 


Then there is the raincoat set. It comes with a reverse-able rain coat, a white A-line dress, a pair of socks and the cute little doll you see here. The clear rain-boots are meant to go with this outfit along with the umbrella. 


Then we have the skating outfit. It includes a blue leotard, a flowered skirt, white mittens, a white scarf and an adorable necklace with a skater charm. Obviously the skates are meant to go with this outfit. 


Last but not least there is the walking coat outfit. It includes the plum colored walking coat, a gray A-line dress, a pair of gray panties, a scarf and a necklace. The gray boots are meant to go with this outfit. 

I have tried most of the outfits on dolls... I just haven't had a chance to get them photographed yet. 
The quality of these outfits and items is just so amazing. Really, they are made very well! The value of this set is absolutely spot on
I highly recommend it!


Then, as a surprise I didn't even expect the set also included this cute little drawstring bag that, I presume, is meant to hold all the little accessories and such when they are not being played with. 
Fabulous!

So, if you're looking for an instant winter wardrobe for your doll, look no further, this set will cover all your bases! 

Better run! So many blog drafts to finish now that I've found a spare moment to work on them!

XXOO
Heather 

PS Update, these are the photos from Amazon descriptions of the outfits. 
I thought you might like to see them. 









 

1 comment: