Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Bili Doll Clothes Set Number Two... I Purchased Them And They Disappeared!?


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

Doll clothes... 
After dolls themselves they are probably one of my biggest weaknesses. 

And so what happened recently when I was looking around Amazon at their suggested items, you know, just for research...



One of the suggested items that they brought up was Bili Doll Clothes set number two. I'd bought Bili Doll Clothes before (you can read about it here and here) and was excited to see what the second set was going to be like. So I plunked down my $28.99 and started watching the mail. 


I was so excited when they arrived! I love new clothes for my dollies! So I opened them up and dressed a few dolls with them... Then blinked and a few weeks had flown by. So, by the time I got here to write a post about them and show them to you...?
They'd disappeared off Amazon?!


Rats!! I am so bummed because it really is a cute set. I mean I guess things have disappeared from Amazon before and come back... As in the case of when PZAS Doll Clothes disappeared and then came back. So perhaps that will be the case with this set too. I'm sure it will. 



Although the other set has disappeared too...?


So here are some of the girls in the outfits... For those of you who are super observant you might notice a couple of new faces in this photo. What can I say? Every spare penny I ever get goes to... 
Dolls. Dolls. Dolls.
Some girls like clothes (for themselves, I get mine for me at thrift stores... LOL), some girls like jewelry, some girls like makeup...
I like dolls. 
So that's what I buy when I have any extra money at all. 




Speaking of dolls... The American Girl Doll I found recently... 
Here she is, all made over. I got a wig from Amazon... 
It's the same wig I used when I made over Sasha Doll. I think she looks smashing in it! 
I haven't decided a name for her yet and I still need to glue it on... 
But I love love love how she looks in her new wig. 


I'm showing her in this post because she's dressed in one of the Bili outfits. I think it's meant to be PJ's but I think it looks like a cute little summer outfit. 
Isn't she adorable? 
Any suggestions for names? Leave them in the comments. 
Speaking of comments, I'm sorry I am dreadful about answering them. Just so busy all the time lately but I read and enjoy every single one!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment