Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Emily Rose Doll Clothes Value Bundle From Amazon!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

"Hello, my name is Heather. I am a doll clothes-aholic"

Hello Heather.

Hahaha.
Kidding!

Kind of.
So, I was on Amazon recently shopping researching and what did I come across but this 
Well, I had to see what it was all about... You know... For the blog... For research!
I do it all for you dear readers!!
Teehee.
Well, I do, sort of. I do want to show ya'll when I find good deals and exciting things in the 18inch doll world. My dolls just happen to be the lucky benefactors.

So, this set is marvelous! 
I mean, really, it's lovely. The quality of Emily Rose Doll clothes is spot on and the price of each outfit in the is doll bundles works out to like $9/outfit. 
Only one of the outfit's has shoes that come with the outfit but one of them comes with a cute backpack and there is also a head band included.
How can you beat that? 

So, do go treat your dollies to this fabulous set if you're looking to get them some cute new outfits!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment