Thursday, September 3, 2020

Our Generation Aisha On Sale At Target... How Could I Not?

 


Doll Friends!

I am weak!! I'll admit it!

I went into Target to grab, you know, like laundry soap and toothpaste...
However I went by the Our Generation area of the Toy Department...
You know... Just to research... 
*winks*

However, then I saw that Our Generation Aisha was on sale for $21.00...
What?!
She'd been on my with list for a while now... 
So...
Well I think you can guess what happened. 
Teehee.



Before I knew what I was doing, she was in my shopping buggy and I was buying a smaller size laundry soap to off set the cost.
Teehee.
I can always buy more SOAP some other time. 
Right?


I was so excited to get her that I took her out of the box before I even thought to take her photos. 
But you know what Our Generation Dolls look like in their boxes afterall so, I suppose you'll probably forgive me. 


I think she is so totally adorable!
Her meet outfit is fabulous as well...
Especially the tights with the cat faces on them!! 



She comes with a bunch of stickers to use as 'tatoos' but I am 99% certain they won't be attached to my Aisha. Just not something I am interested in doing. 


The little glow in the dark hair extenstions are kind of cute though.
I'm sure they will make their way into her hair and other dolls hair at some point. 




Here she is after her hair was taken out of the pony tails she comes in.
She has this cute little pink stripe in her hair in the back.
Isn't she fantastic?


So I am so glad to have gotten her! 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 











2 comments: