Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Boy Doll Outfit Sets and Tshirts From Suzies Specialties on Etsy


Doll Friends,

What can I say? I get on a roll sometimes...
I decided my boy dolls needed some new clothes and so I went out researching what was out there for boy dolls... 

And I what did I find but some very cute ones on Etsy in Suzies Specialties Shop
I got two outfit sets, one with pants and one with shorts and then two t-shirts by themselves. 


Here are some of the boys in the shirts... the t-shirts are all from her shop and so are the pants and shorts on the dolls on the right side. 


I think they are fantastic! 


Don't the boys look handsome in them? 


Here is Josh Doll in the other shirt I got. 


He and Heather Doll had to pose together for this shot cos they just looked so complementary in these outfits... Don't they just? 

So check out Suzie's Specialties Shop on Etsy if you're looking for some great doll clothes!

XXOO
Heather 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment