Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Fun Dolls Team USA Soccer Uniform Doll Clothes Set From Amazon


Hi Doll Friends!

Boy Dolls need clothes too... Right?

So when I saw this adorable FunDolls Team USA Soccer Uniform Set on Amazon I knew I needed it for my boy dolls! 


It is so fantastic! Right down to the shoes, it's just neat. 




It comes in this cute little gift box so it'd be a great gift for any doll lover! 


Obviously it could be for a girl doll too but I bought it with my boy dolls in mind. 




When you open the box, the outfit comes wrapped in tissue paper. 



It even comes with a soccer ball!






The back of the shirt has velcro closure, as does the shorts. 


The details on this outfit are great. See the little patch on the shirt? 


There is one on the shorts too. 


I love the shoes too! So, if you're looking for a fantastic soccar uniform for your dolls, you can't go wrong with this one! 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment