Saturday, September 5, 2020

Zita Elements 14inch Doll Clothes Set From Amazon


Hi Doll Friends,

So my 14 inch dolls needed a wardrobe infusion...
So I went shopping researching on Amazon to see what I could come up with. 
So I ran across this set of 14inch clothes from Zita Elements and decided to give it a try to see what it was like... Cos, like, dolls need clothes right? 




Now from the photos on Amazon, I really loved the styles and the patterns on these clothes! 
And with regard to the patterns and styles, they arrived and were spot on. 
The only thing I didn't like was that the bottoms of the dresses were not hemmed. Given the type of fabric it is I don't think they will unravel or anything but it's a detail I thought I should point out. 
Still, at less than $3.00 an outfit, they really are pretty cute. 


They come in this little bag that says "Enjoy your gift" so they'd make a great present for the 14inch doll lover in your life. Or, they are all individually packaged inside the bag too so... Really, they could be given as gifts separately too. They could even make great party favors for a doll party! 



I took some of the dolls out to model them for you this morning! 
Aren't they adorable?





So if your Wellie Wishers or Glitter Girls or City Pals need some new clothes? 
You can't really go wrong with these. 


Till next time!
XXOO
Heather




 

1 comment: