Sunday, July 19, 2020

My Life As Doll Scientist Doll On Clearance At Walmart!

Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!!

So... Last year I bought the My Life As Doll Scientist Doll because I loved the new face sculpt for her... Sadly, when I got her home, I found that that particular doll had a defective left leg and, at the time, as best as I could tell with her hair in pony tails, her hair was sadly sparsely plugged. So, I took her back to the store and got my money back. I always thought, if she should go on sale and/or I found her second hand I'd buy her though because I still loved her face sculpt and I figured if I got her on a good enough sale, I could always buy her another wig to replace her hair. 


Well, low and behold, when I went to Walmart last week for groceries, I, as I often do, went to see if there was any new My Life As Doll items... I especially always look for shoes because they often have some pretty cute ones and they are priced at right about $3.00 a pair! What did I see though but the scientist doll on clearance for nearly half price at $17.00! Now I wasn't really looking to buy a doll but... I was weak! I put her in the cart immediately!!


Here she is after I got her back to the house!



I am so glad I decided to pick her up!! Because, after I got her out of the box I really decided that she was just beautiful!! I don't really understand why My Life As Doll didn't release this sculpt in other hair and eye color combinations and skin tones because it is a beautiful sculpt! 


I just couldn't stop taking her photos when I took her out for a photo shoot!


She is just so pretty!!


And photogenic!


Don't you agree??


I took her photos in her full meet outfit for several photos...




Then I decided to take off her 'lab coat' and photo her in just her cute little dress. 



It's a really cute little dress! It has little scientific symbols all over it. 



Then I decided to change her clothes and put her in a different dress. This is one of the dresses I got recently in one of the two Doll Dress wardrobes' I bought on Amazon


To my delighted surprise, when I took her hair down out of her pony tails, I discovered that, her hair was actually quite lovely once I got it down out of the pony tails. 


So I feel pretty bad about having reported that her hair was thinly plugged. I guess it was just because it was in ponytails that it looked that way. Once I got it down and brushed it out, it was actually gorgeous! So, sorry My Life As Dolls for the bad report last October!! I mean that doll did have a defective leg but such things happen but I was totally wrong about her hair!


Once again, when I started taking her photos with her hair down and dressed in a pretty new dress, I just couldn't stop taking her photo! 


She really is a gorgeous doll!


So I am so glad I decided to just put her in my cart even though a new doll wasn't likely in my budget right now. How could I not for only $17.00 though right?


I haven't decided what to name her yet... But I'm sure I'll think of a good name in short order1


So perhaps you'll find her on clearance in your local Walmart too! If you do, let me know in the comments! I sure hope they come out with this face sculpt in other hair and eye and skin tone combinations with the new stuff that should be hitting the stores in the next few months! I'm sure I'll buy one or two (or three or six) of them if they do. Hahaha. 

Better run!
XXOO
 Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment