Friday, September 11, 2015

Dolly Needs A New Pair Of Shoes!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

One of the things I like most about doll collecting is making little clothes for my dolls. Also, I really do like to find previously (sometimes not very gently) loved dolls and attempt to bring them back to some semblance of themselves. Oftentimes, most of the time actually, they come with nothing on at all. That's good for the "making clothes" angle but the problem is footwear. Finding doll shoes second hand is a bit like the Glass Slipper in Cinderella. Elusive! So, while I do have a few doll shoes for my own dolls, most of the doll shoes around here belong to my daughter. Which is fine because she is great at sharing. However, I've always wanted a larger show wardrobe of my own. I suspect it's a girl thing. 


Which brings me to this post! Look what I got for $17 total? That is right! All these shoes and clothes for $17. They are all made by Battat or Our Generation. Aren't they sweet? I love Garage Sales! I will miss them when the season ends.


Aren't they fab?!


I also got another little book. Totally addicted to small books! I mean, my dolls need a proper library too, right? What's lovely is I've recently gotten some Precious Moments dolls! That will have to be a story for another post!

Till next time!
XXOO 


No comments:

Post a Comment