Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Frann Goes To Runza and Epic Church!

Hi Doll Friends!!

This past Saturday my daughter and I had an event at church... Being as it was such a nice day, I decided to bring Frann Doll along and maybe get a few photos. My daughter was slightly worried I'd embarrass her so I promised I would only take photos in the car. Ah, the sacrifices we make for our children. LOL


So I tried a few shots from the car... Here is Frann ordering her very first Runza sandwich. You can't come to Nebraska and not have a Runza! My favorite is the Swiss Mushroom Runza and crinkle cut fries with ranch dressing to dip them in. YummO!


Frann took my suggestion and ordered one just like mine. Twinsies!


"I'll also take an Iced Tea!" 


Getting closer to the window!


We decided to take our lunch and park in a nice sunny spot to eat...


Then it was time to go to Epic Church for our event. Frann was so excited to see the church finally... Our family started attending there a few months ago after years at Flatland Church because we moved to a small town in Nebraska and we are an hour from Flatland now. After trying to keep up going there for a year because I love love love Flatland, God finally helped me figure out that more local church family is very important. So... After visiting several places, we found Epic and are slowly making our home there. It's the first time I've ever changed churches really, at least as a grown person... Long story that but I didn't start at Flatland until I was 37 years old. I went on to get to know and fall in love with Jesus and get baptized and become part of my first church family. So it was really hard to leave but it's feels like what God told me to do and so it feels right. It helps a LOT that I can still attend retreat every year with my Flatland sisters and visit there occasionally. I am rambling... Better run!

Hope this finds you having a blessed day! In case you haven't heard it lately:
Jesus loves you!!
Jesus loves you!!
Jesus loves you!!

(He told me to tell you and three times so you would hear it for sure... Not even kidding. I've learned not to ignore the Holy Spirit... It leaves a nagging feeling in my gut and better to just listen. Eh?)
Till Next Time!
XXOO
Heather






1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to belong to a good church that teaches the Bible. I attended a small church of 100 people until 2003. It moved an hour away and was no longer very accessible so we had to find a new church too. Thankfully we did; only a 5 min drive away. But it has 7,000 members, so in 2009 my husband took charge of a small Bible study group, so we now belong with 25 people, and that's more manageable! It's interesting how the Lord leads us.

    ReplyDelete