Friday, April 9, 2021

My Life As Doll Autism Advocate Doll


Hi Doll Friends!

I've really come to love the My Life As Doll line from Walmart. They really are great dolls and they consistently seem to not only produce great dolls at wonderful prices, they also are very good at 'inclusion'. Case in point? They just released an Austism Advocate Doll. In the past they've released a doll with a prosthetic leg and currently also have a Cancer Survivor Doll that's on clearance for $15.00! (I just found out about the sale... Uh-oh... "I don't need to buy the doll, I don't need to buy the doll! Just cos she's on clearance does not mean I need to buy another doll!")



This doll is so cute! I don't think I'll buy one because I have so many dolls but I had to come tell ya'll about them just cause I am so delighted at the idea. I have lots of friends with kids who have autism and for a child with autism to have a doll that has the same struggles as they do, well that's just swell. 



I stole the photos off the Walmart website. They sell for $29.97.
So if you have a kid you love who has autism, this would make a great gift!

I better run!
XXOO
Heather 






No comments:

Post a Comment