Saturday, April 17, 2021

Journey Girls Special Edition Doll At Amazon And She's On Sale!


Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!

So, recently I realized it'd been a while since I looked at the Journey Girls on Amazon. I am so glad that this line of dolls were continued by Amazon after Toys-R-Us closed down because they really are beautiful and well made dolls. Anyway, I hadn't really been paying attention to the doll line since I bought Ilee. So when I pulled up the search of Journey Girl on Amazon? Who did I see?


They don't really have a name for her... She's simply listed as a Special Edition Doll. I think she's got the same face sculpt as Callie and she is stunning! She is actually on sale right now for $44.27, her normal price is $49.99. I am telling myself "I don't need another doll! I don't need another doll!!" But she is very tempting. 
She is similar to the Holiday Dolls from Journey Girls that they've released at Toys-R-Us in the past. 
This is how they describe her at Amazon:

Our Journey Girls Special Edition Doll is stunning in a deep red satin gown featuring a modern hemline that shows off a gold brocade underskirt. She wears matching ankle strap sandals with knot closures and a soft blond fur stole. Her accessories include gold rhinestone jewelry, a hair accessory, and an elegant clutch with red tassel. Each Journey Girl has her own individual and unique style while sharing similar interests with her friends. Journey Girls all love to travel and explore, seeking out new friends and super exciting adventures. While each girl is different, one thing is for sure – Journey Girls are all about sharing. Whether it’s sharing something from their closet or something from their heart, Journey Girls are there to share adventures with their friends.






They have a Journey Girl Store, they even have a little video when you go there. 


They still have the same basic line of Journey Girls that have been out quite some time. 



Several of the Journey Girl items are on sale right now. The clothes set above is the same one I got on clearance at Shopko in 2019






I was interested to find that they also have a few other clothes sets for $14.99 each. 





A lot of the playsets are on sale, they are all the same ones that used to be available for sale at Toys-R-Us so it was nice to see that they've brought them back. 






I actually have the kitchen set and think it's pretty great. 


So I'm glad that I went and checked so I can let ya'll know that they have a lot of it on sale right now... I just have to keep reminding myself that I don't need another Journey Girl Doll irregardless of how pretty she is.
Right? LOL

Have a great day Doll Friends!

XXOO
Heather 

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment