Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Tolly Tots Doll At Thrift Store, Wish Me Luck, I'm Going Back For Her!


Hi Doll Friends!

Yesterday evening I saw this Tolly Tots Doll at the Thrift Store.
I decided to leave her there. 
What. Was. I. Thinking.
I am having one of my thrift store regret's moments. 
Rats
I do so love Tolly Tot's! My very first 18inch Doll was a Tolly Tot named Rose that my daughter got at a garage sale and then gifted to me when I started upcycle sewing for 18inch dolls. 
I do so love Tolly Tot Dolls.
Just a quick post here...
Cos I might go back to the thrift store and get her... 
Wish me luck!

XXOO
Heather 



PS There are two reasons I'd decided against her... She, sadly, was attacked by a dog at some point... 
Aaaand... Someone wrote on the back of her neck... 
But...
That's not HER fault! Right?


 

2 comments:

  1. I still say go for her. Some of the repair techniques on Miss Emily's My Twinn posts might help this young lady. Her freckles are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will still make a great display doll. Love those freckles ♥️

    ReplyDelete