Tuesday, November 22, 2022

American Girl Doll Mini Doll Molly Thrift Store Score!


Hi Doll Friends!

This past weekend I went to a local thrift store and was so stoked to find the mini Molly American Girl Doll for only $2.99! She's the older version with a different outfit that the current version and I like her outfit better than the newer one honestly. So that was awesome. 



I also got an American Girl Doll tshirt for 98cents and an Our Generation Equestrian Doll Jacket that comes with Lily Anna for $1.98. So, fun finds! 



I also saw these doll sized chairs and a cute little cabinet but didn't get them. You know, only so much space!


I saw these little rocking chairs, but again I left them there for some other doll loving girl to find. 

So I think that's likely what I'll do. When I find 'small' doll items at thrift stores I'll likely pick them up but bigger stuff will have to stay at the store. 

Better run! 
Hope ya'll all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

XXOO
Heather 

 

1 comment:

  1. A lot of fans hate the old meet outfit for Molly, and I never have understood why. I'm with you; the older outfit is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete