Thursday, November 10, 2022

Selling Off My Doll Store Inventory One Bundle At A Time

 




Hi Doll Friends!

As many of you may know, I'd had plans to open a doll store once upon a time and bought inventory towards that aim. Then plans changed. So, I am going to start posting some of that inventory on Facebook Marketplace in order to liquidate it and get it in the hands of doll lovers like yourselves. This will be the first of two postings I am listing to 'test the waters' and see if it's worth doing. I'm going to try and list them for reasonable prices in order to recoup my initial investment. They are being listed through my Facebook Blog Page Maintenance page Rehtaeh Penniless. Please let me know if you have any questions! So, without further adeau, here is my first listing: Doll Bundle Listing One and second: Doll Bundle Listing Two

I will be coming back to this post and adding new bundles as I get them made up if I find that there is a market for them.

XXOO Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment