Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Shirley Temple Danbury Mint 14Inch Doll From eBay!


Hi Doll Friends!

I was watching this video on underrated dolls by Munecas, Poupees and Dolls Youtube Channel. The first doll she mentioned was the Shirley Temple Danbury Mint 14inch doll. I'd never heard of this doll and she also mentioned you can find her on eBay for pretty good prices so... off to eBay I went to look for her. Low and behold, she was right. I found one that had a starting bid of only $5.99 and so, on a lark, I bid $6.00 and kind of forgot I even had... Until... I got a notice that I'd won the bid! So I plunked down the $20.00 (including shipping) and she was on her way home to the doll house! 





She actually arrived on my actual birthday last week! I think she is so pretty and am so happy to have added her to my collection. I plan to do a comparison of her and Wellie Wisher or Glitter Girl dolls soon... Never enough time! 


So if 14inch dolls are your favorite size or if you love Shirley Temple or just dolls in general, you can't go wrong with this one! 

Gotta run...
XXOO
Heather 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment