Monday, November 28, 2022

Adora Amazing Girl Zoe Purchased With Birthday Gift Money!

 


Doll Friends!

I didn't plan on buying another doll...
Honest! I know I have enough...
However, when the perfect storm comes, what is a girl to do?
What do I mean by perfect storm?
Well, when one is gifted a birthday gift certificate and then Amazon makes me an offer impossible to refuse. Haha. Or at least it was for me. I love Adora Dolls. I actually already own Mia, which is what Zoe used to be named...


But Amazon put her on sale for $17.09!! What?! Zoe has a regular price of $59.99. So how could I not pick her up for less than $18?! I mean her adorable outfit is worth that really!


Sadly, by the time I've gotten here to tell you about it she's back up to over $40 even on sale. 



Here is the box she arrived in.


I love that she's able to 'stand up' strait in her box unlike another Adora Amazing Girls Doll, like Sam/Dallas, I've purchased where they arrived with their head tilted to be able to fit into their box. 


I just love her face sculpt! Given that I have two dolls with same sculpt and hair style and color now... I think I'll likely 'customize' one of them at some point with a new wig. I'll probably give the makeover to the older doll since her hair might have a bit of dust in it whereas the new one won't. 


I love that they protected her arms from dye transfer from her clothes with paper. 
Well done Adora Dolls. 


I love her little t-shirt! 


I love that they use white ribbon, not zip ties, to attach her to her box insert. 


And that they give each of the girls a little personality story. 




So, I'm happy to have her in my collection! Do you have any Adora dolls in your collection? Let me know in the comments below. 

XXOO
Heather 




2 comments:

  1. Adora makes some of my favorite 18" dolls! Zoey is adorable, and I love Jada too. I have both in my collection, plus Lucy and Sam! Have you seen the curly haired girl in the roller skating outfit? I believe her name is Sophia, she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen her! I've added her to my wish list in fact. LOL Not like I 'need' another doll but... She's adorable!

      Delete