Thursday, November 3, 2022

Our Generation Camden and Glitter Girls Shaska Come Home to Doll House


Hi Doll Friends!

So I know I've said I need to stop buying dolls... 
But sometimes, how can you help it? Haha! 
I've been looking for a boy doll with hazel eyes for the doll house for a little while now...
Low and behold, I found Camden. He was perfect! I've renamed him Aaron. I'm so happy to have him in the doll house. 

Then, I was on Amazon recently and I've always admired Glitter Girls Shaska for a while now. So when I saw that she was on sale for $13.50 with a $3.50 coupon? I couldn't help but pick her up! 


Here is Camden/Aaron while he was still in the box. I was so excited to get him that I didn't think to take the time to take 'in the box' photos of him. Isn't he handsome?


When Shaska arrived I decided it would be cute to have Aaron Doll help her out of her box in a sequence of photos. So here they are: 











She could totally be his little sister because she has hazel eyes too. 


These two Glitter Girl outfits were on a good sale, with the coupon applied they were only like $6.00 each, so I had to pick them up too! 

Have you gotten any exciting new dolls or doll items lately? I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

Better run.
XXOO
Heather 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment