Thursday, November 2, 2023

American Girl Doll 2023 Catalog



Hi Doll Friends!

Since I got my Claudie Doll this year, I got back on the mailing list for American Girl Doll's Holiday Catalog. It just arrived in the mail this week. It was so much fun to flip through and see the new dolls. Once upon a time, when I was little, we somehow got a catalog in the mail for 'high end' dolls and I flipped through it so often that it nearly fell apart... When I was in my early 20's, when I thought I was too old for dolls *giggles*, I'd get the American Girl Doll Catalog just because I signed up for it. Even the Sears Roebuck catalog would come out every year and I'd spend hours looking at all the doll options in it. In recent years it seems print catalogs are becoming a thing of the past so... Suffice to say it was fun to get this one and look at all the beatiful dolls. 

My favorites are probably the Shimmering Silver Holiday Doll because, well, she's gorgeous! I mean I don't think I can justify spending that much money on a doll. No shade on those people who save their pennies and buy her! I'm just more about buying 10 Our Generation Dolls or more doll clothes and accessories if I spend that. I also really love the Birthstone outfits. I love Isabel and Nicki Hoffman even though the 1990's being 'historical' makes me laugh. I graduated high school in 1991 and so I guess that makes me old but in denial about it. Hahaha.

Did you get the catalog? What were your favorite items?

XXOO
Heather 






















No comments:

Post a Comment