Friday, November 3, 2023

Finally Unpacked The China Cabinet Contents! So much fun!

 


Hi Doll Friends!

Slowly slowly but surely, I'm putting my doll room together. This week I decided it was way past time to unpack some of the 'fancy' doll teapots, teacups, stemware, unusual bottle collection and vases. I got a china cabinet for them way back in July and it's just been sitting empty. So, I pulled out the black tote that they'd just been sitting in for nearly three years and started unpacking. Let me tell you, it was a bit like Christmas! I mean I vaguely remembered what all I had but unwrapping each item, one by one, from their newspaper/paper towel wrappings was so much fun



See, here is all the items wrapped up. ^^


I had Erica Doll help me unpack. She's so pretty and will always be one of my favorite dolls. 


Here she is arranging my 'unsual bottle collection'... Again one of my favorite doll items. So fun!





I took detail photos of all of the items below: 










Since I linked to the post where I got the china cabinet and in that post I mentioned Ozzy, the puppy we got this summer, I figured I'd show you updated photos of him. He's gotten so big! 





Better run!
XXOO

Heather 







No comments:

Post a Comment