Monday, November 20, 2023

Our Generation Festive Feast Playset; A Review Three Years Later

 


Hi Doll Friends!

It's almost Thanksgiving!

How does your family celebrate? Tell me in the comments? What is your favorite tradition or food? I love Green Bean Casserole myself... And dressing!! Not stuffing, dressing! I moved to Alabama in 2020 and discovered the difference. I never liked stuffing but dressing..? I could eat an entire 13x9 inch pan of it all by itself. Haha. 

Speaking of Thanksgiving... It's been over three years since I originally bought a really cute set from Our Generation called "Festive Feast"... Or actually I apparently bought two of them. I unboxed them at the time and put them aside to take photos of and write a post about them. Then... My life sort of fell apart and I ended up moving across the country... Well since I've been slowly putting my Doll Room together again I want to show you some of the fun stuff I've found in the unpacking. 


This set is so cute!! 
I guess I must've really thought so since I bought two of them for some reason. Hahaha.
I seem to remember I wanted a whole 'set' of the dishes, enough for a four place settings. 




When I unpacked the sets I kept the little cardboard cutout photo from the box... Then put them in this little plastic storage box and didn't open it again for over three years. 
Life is so funny sometimes, isn't it. 


Here it is, packed in it's little box. 


And here are Gasper and Robyn are posing with it all set up on a table in the Doll House. They are both wearing dresses made by the talented Goofy that I got years ago as a gift from Frann. 💗The background is, you may have guessed, from Temu. Isn't it pretty?)

So... There is the Festive Feast set. 
Sadly I am not sure it can be found anywhere anymore... 
I looked on eBay and couldn't find it... 
Target didn't have a listing for it when you click the link from the Our Generation link. 
So I hope I'm not being rude showing it to you now... 
"Oh look! Isn't this set neat? Too bad you can't get one!" 
Lame? I hope not. 
But it's too cute not to show it to you. It's a quandry. 

I better go!
XXOO
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment