Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Our Generation Mirna; New Doll In The Doll House and a Rice Cooker too!

 


Hi Doll Friends,

I finally caved and had to get a doll with this adorable dimpled face sculpt from Our Generatrion. Our Generation Mirna was the one of them that I finally decided to get. She is so beautiful. As soon as she arrived I couldn't help myself but to get her out and take photos of her. 

Since there was a Buy-One-Get-One half-price sale going on when I bought her I also decided to grab the Our Generation Sushi Supreme set at the same time. It comes with a rice cooker that has a working light and 'beeps' when it's done. How fun is that? I spent my early 20's in Hawaii where all the local people have a rice cooker just like this in their kitchen. So it made me all nostalgic. Had to happen.

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 



































No comments:

Post a Comment