Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tropical Backgrounds From Temu!


Hi Doll Friends,

I am reasonably sure I've purchased every single option that Temu has for backdrops. Hahaha. Or actually the ones I've been buying are marketed as 'wall tapestries' but they work so well as backdrops for dolls and none of them have been more than about $5.00. How could I not? This way my dolls can 'travel' without ever leaving my doll room. Since my time is limited, taking dolls out and about for doll photos it just more difficult so having the 'venues' right here at home is so convenient. Not to mention I don't have to worry about my dolls being blown over by the wind into the dirt and such. I saw some Facebook friends taking a tropical cruise recently so I was inspired to have some of my dolls 'travel to the tropics'! It was fun to do since we are coming into the colder months of the year. I think I like this first backdrop better than the second because it was easier to pose the dolls in front of. The second one has a 'balcony' and it was hard to get the right perspective, especially with a few dolls in the photos.

So, have any of you purchased any backdrops from Temu? If not, I don't think you can go wrong. 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather  

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment