Sunday, February 18, 2018

My Lotus 18 inch Doll Colletion... So Far...

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!




In my continuing series of 'My Doll Collection So Far' posts... Here is one of my favorites. Well, I suppose they are all my favorites but I do love Lotus dolls quite a lot. They are on the market under many different names... I think Newberry from Kmart is likely the most well known. I have Lotus dolls that have several different brand names though. I have a Today's Girl (Frann), a Gali Girl (Cat), My Sweet Girl (Lisa, from Kmart but not called Newberry), New York Doll Collection (Debbie), a My Fashion Doll (Sharon) and of course Newberry as well... So, here is my current Lotus doll collection. Mind you this doesn't count the Journey Girl's and Espari which have nearly identical face sculpts but totally different body types.

So... Here they are! I am just going to put their photo's here since I linked the stories of where they came from in the last paragraph. If you have any questions about any of my dolls, please ask because I forget to tell details sometimes.

Better run or I'll be late to church!
Have a great Sunday!
XXOO
Heather































No comments:

Post a Comment