Friday, October 25, 2019

Doll Sightings At The Thrift Stores!


Hi Doll Friends!

I know I am always apologizing for not posting as often as I once did but here is me, once again, saying sorry that it's been a while... 

Here are a few things I've seen out and about at thrift stores lately!


I almost bought this bear for the sweater but then decided against it. Hmmm... Not sure why, it's a cute sweater and would've probably fit on the dolls. Oh well, I'd have felt bad leaving him with no sweater to keep warm now that it's been getting colder. 


More Our Generation Horses... I have several horses already and so I left them there. 


The grey one was very tempting though... Cos I don't have a gray horse!


I thought this little gal had a cute face. 


This cow was so tempting! I thought and thought about it but he was like $8 and I was slim on cash that day. So cute though! 


Another cute doll I saw... 


More cute porcelain dolls... 



This one especially! She's adorable! 



And even more porcelain dolls!



What cute little chairs... I actually bought the smaller ones. Teehee.


Even more porcelain dolls...!


I thought these grown man dolls were interesting.


I thought they were crazy to be wanting $69.99 for this doll. 
I mean I don't think they were that much when they were new. 


And another horse....


And more dolls... 


A cute gardening cart. 


A cute hurricane lamp. 


Cute Precious Moments dolls! 


Another Madame Alexander doll...


Not a horrible price but she needed lots of work!


And a very cute BFC Inc doll (I think) but I had a few of these. I actually think they may still be in my basement in a box of dolls I have meant to get rid of and/or perhaps sell but I am horrible at following thru on such things... *sigh* Oh well... 

Better run because I have another post I want to get done before I am out of time!
XXOO
 Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment