Friday, October 25, 2019

Brown Eyed Blonde Girls In The Doll House


Hello Again Doll Friends!

I recently got another blonde haired brown eyed doll... They are a bit on the rare side compared to the blonde blue eyed variety and, I think, usually gorgeous! So I decided to do a post of all my blonde haired brown eyed dolls... Because... Why not?


Here are Lorilai (Girl & Company Doll) and the new doll I was talking about, and Ava (Journey Girl Doll) and Audra (Girls of Faith Doll)


Then there is Amya (Our Generation) and Samorn the Our Generation I rewigged recently. Lastly there is Josie (Newberry).


I love each and every one of them and think they are fabulous!




Mini doll Julie wanted to be included because she obviously is a blonde haired brown eyed girl as well. 











So I hope you enjoyed seeing my collection!
Have a great weekend!!
XXOO
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment