Friday, October 4, 2019

Amalia, Lilly and Dasha Go To Target


Hi Doll Friends!

The other day when I was out at work I took Dasha, Lilian and Amalia along with me and when I saw a Target Store I thought I'd take them in with me and take a few photos... 





















I also decided to take photos of the accessories sets! 








Then I went outside the store to try a few photos there... It was reallly really windy and so the only chance I had was to go into a corner and hope that I could get some shots where they didn't fall down. 












Sadly my sweet Lilian Doll took a face plant on to the cement!?! Boohoo! She got a small scratch on her nose... I don't know if you can see it but it's there. So bummed. 


Gotta run!
XXOO
Heather

2 comments:

  1. bardzo pooba mi się OG -
    na szczęście w Posce są
    już dostępne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they wonderful? I think OG has really stepped up their game and become one of the very best doll companies out there!

      Delete