Sunday, October 13, 2019

Journey Girl's Photo Shoot Last Week


Hello Again Doll Friends!
I got an unexpected pocket of time and I figured I'd say hi again!
Last week I took a few of the Journey Girls out for a photo shoot! 
Or rather I brought some Journey Girls along with me on my job and then found a photo op place!
So here are a few of the photos. I took droves but never want to be obnoxious here by posting so many... Perhaps that's silly? Generally I make YouTube videos of them at some point and put ALL the photos in those! 


It was really windy that day but the sun was out... So I found an area of landscaping with bushes in it at the edges of a grocery store parking lot and did my best. The bushes kind of blocked the wind as well as being an nice background! I could not, for the life of me, get three dolls to stand up and stay standing at one time... So I gave up trying. I got a few good shots of these gals though. I love how their hair is blowing in the wind in this one. I wish I could report the names of these lovely girl on the left but alas, I don't think she's ever been named. I eventually decided to just let Giovanna keep her original name. Poor gal has been through several wigs but this one finally got glued on. Don't ask me what on earth made me decide to cut of her beautiful hair in the first place?! LOL I guess I get on a bit of a 'customizing' blitz sometimes. Huh? In any case I think she's lovely with this hairstyle.


Isn't she lovely? I rewigged her because she was a second hand doll and I already had one Kyla in my collection already. I bought like ten of these wigs off eBay when I found them once. I knew they'd be a short lived thing at the prices I got them for! I think they are authentic American Girl Doll wigs but can't say for sure. They had the little oval sticker and they are top notch quality and the seller I get them from generally has misc. American Girl Doll items and that's where these came from. I digress... So that's where this wig came from. Isn't she beautiful in it?!



This is the same wig style in a light blonde on Giovanna



Karen hasn't been changed since I got her... She's lovely just as she is!




I better run! Pocket of time has been spent! 
XXOO
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment