Friday, October 4, 2019

New My Life As Doll Face Sculpt And Other New Items!


Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!

Long time no write... But I had to come and show you what I saw the day before yesterday at my local Walmart. I think that this Scientist Doll, from My Life As Doll, has a new face sculpt...? What do you think? Do you agree? It was all I could do not to just buy her to check her out. But I have so so many dolls... Still, all bets are off, I might have to do so anyway. She's gorgeous and she has the coolest accessories!



Here is where she was in the My Life As Doll section...


Here is the other side of it... 


I think this is new to go with the Scientist Doll...


I really like the way they re-did the couch/living room set.


I love this Dinosaur Explorer set too...


This would be so adorable in the beauty salon



I really like how they changed the kitchen too... I had the old My Life As Doll Kitchen and this design is much cuter. 


I need to get this art set... My daughter is an artist and so I need this set for Lilly Doll


A record player! I need this one for Heather Doll! I am a child of the 1970s and so, yes, I need it! 


This set is adorable... Much like the Get Well set from Our Generation Sick At Home  set but this one has a honey bear and so.... I need it too! Hahaha. Maybe not but... 
Just the honey bear makes me want it though. 



Cute lunch set! I love the sammich and the baby carrots! 






I love the llama! Made me laugh how big the hamster is next to it though. 


Some cute outfits I had to show you... 



Then... I rounded the corner coming out of the toy department and what did I see but....


This HUGE display in the middle of the aisle in front of the toy deparment (I'd come in from the back of the department.) Sadly it wasn't filled in yet...! 


I want the display boards when they take it down someday! Wonder if I could ask for them... Cos they are so cool!


They did have the ends of the display filled in... 


And look, a new boy doll! I guess he's based on this kid on the front of the box but I don't know who it is really? Ryan's World...? I just googled and apparently it's based on this show


I mean I see


This set is adorable... I need to get it just for the cool boy outfit it has...


Love the snow boarding set too... 



I think set's like this are silly... I'll bet you a dollar that it ends up on clearance at the end of the season... Ok, I'm kidding, I won't bet but... I am sure it will though. 


Same with this set... Maybe it was just me but as a mother I hated sets like this... So messy!



In the pets department I ran across these dog hats and think they'd be perfect for dolls too!

Better run... I know I've been MIA a lot lately but I have about 10 blog posts partially done (the photos are taken and uploaded but just need to be written) because I am still really enjoying taking doll photos! My job takes me out on the road twice a week now and I just throw dolls into my vehicle with me and take photos when I find opportune places to do so... So I'll try and get them posted soon and post more often! 


Oh! this was a different Walmart about a week ago... What a sad little doll section it had. So strange how different Walmarts can be! I'm glad I live in driving distance of several! 


I did see this little sleeping bag set that I hadn't seen before while I was there though. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you For sharing!Still sending prayers. Glad to see you are feeling better.(Tasha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dzięki Twemu blogowi poznaję tyle nowych lalek... :)))

    ReplyDelete