Saturday, October 3, 2020

Maplelea Doll's Less Expensive Purchased Thru Their Website! **Updated**

 


Doll Friends!

I've always always always wanted a Maplelea Friends Doll with this face sculpt. However, they never were available via Amazon and I had long since given up on ever getting my hands on one. However, recently, on a flight of fancy, I decided to visit the Maplelea Doll website just to take a look at them again and admire them. On a fluke, I decided to just add one to a cart and see if they even shipped to the United States... And... They did!! Shipping was only $9!! So I threw caution to the fourwinds and just purchased one. I had wanted one for ever so long and it I just couldn't help myself! So... Imagine my suprise and delight when I noticed the amount taken from my bank acount was a whole lot less than the $124 I thought was going to be pulled (The dolls are $115 plus $9 shipping). Instead, only $96.29 was pulled! What?! Then I realized that the reason was that the $115 on the Maplelea Website was in Canadian dollars!! So, when converted to US Dollars, it was quite a lot less. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not happy that the good ol' US Dollar is valued at so much less than the Canadian dollar but I'll take my blessings where I can find them in this crazy year of 2020. 
So not only did I get a doll I had wanted for ever so long, I got her for a whole lot less than I would've paid should I have even ever been able to buy her on Amazon.com!
 Hallelujah! 

So if you're a US resident who has also wanted one of these beautiful dolls, might I suggest you go buy it at the Maplelea website itself! 
You won't be sorry. They are really top notch dolls! I love every single Maplea Doll I have in my collection and am so glad I have this new one! 

XXOO
Heather 

**UPDATED 10/4/2020**

So, Reader... 

Math has never been my strong suit... 
LOL
I had a reader point out that if the Maplelea Dolls were priced in Canadian dollars at $115 and they ended up being less then it would mean that the Canadian dollar is the one that is valued less, not the US dollar. Upon hearing this I was like "Oh, duh, that makes sense!" 
So... Sorry for any confusion! 
Like I say, Math? Not my strong suit. 

:) Heather 






























No comments:

Post a Comment