Monday, October 12, 2020

My Life As Doll 2020 Christmas Line Up At Walmart! Hello Kitty Abounds! Rudolph Bonus!



Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!!

I went to Walmart this weekend and was delighted to see that they had the My Life As Doll Christmas line out... It was literally just being set up as I was there... 


Hello Kitty was the theme of the year it would appear! I love love love this Bakery Play Set. I might have to end up owning this set. Cos, you know, Hello Kitty!



A Hello Kitty Egg Chair!


And Hello Kitty foldable chair. 


And Hello Kitty sofa!


And Hello Kitty Doll...



There are three available but I didn't see the African American version at the store I was in. 


A Hello Kitty Sleeping Bag...



Then a really cool  item that they came out with this year is the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Advent Calendar that comes with a Rudolph pair of PJs. 



They have hints of what you'll get in the advent surprises. 


They had three different sets that come with outfits and themes. This Pet Shop set. 



This Ice Skating Set...



And this Party Planner Set. 



Then they had a Holiday Play Set that has a Christmas Tree and a fireplace etc. 



I was happy to see they brought the JoJo Siwa Doll back! Cos the prices on eBay are obnoxious and parents shouldn't have to mortgage their house to get a JoJo Doll for their child for Christmas. Eh?





I love the five in one game play set. So cute!



This candy machine is so neat. 


I think I've shared the Pizzeria Play set before but I figured I'd show it again just in case I am remembering wrong... 



I love that they brought back the Survivor Doll again too. 




And I think I've mentioned that I love the 'grown up' colors they used on the Living Room Play set. Well done My Life As... Not everything needs to be ALL pink and purple! 



I like the Kitchen Play Set too. 


I think the Camping Play Set is fun! 


And the Halloween Set is a neat idea! 



That's about all the new stuff I saw...
Have you bought any of the new stuff...?

Better Run!
XXOO
Heather 























No comments:

Post a Comment