Tuesday, October 13, 2020

City Girls By New York Doll Company On Huge Discount Sale... For Like One Day...?


Greetings Doll Friends!

This is one of those situations that I am excited to tell you about because it was such an amazing buy but also sad to tell you about because it isn't available anymore. As you may know, I've gotten a few City Girls Dolls by New York Doll Company in the past. I absolutely love them! They are really well made sturdy dolls. I've wanted to add to my collection of three for a while now so I sometimes run by them on Amazon to see if the price has come down at all. 


So, I did that same thing in late July and...
Oh. My. Stars.
For whatever reason they had them on sale for $19.99 each!?!!?
What?!?!?
The normal price being $49.99 to $89.99, I almost fell off my chair. 
So... Being me, I bought... Well... FIVE of them.
Honestly I bought so many because I thought perhaps they were clearing them out and weren't going to be making them anymore. For whatever reason the Madison one wasn't on sale that day? So I bought two Harper's, two Beth's and one Jazz. My thinking was that the Harper's and extra Jazz could be customized since I already have her in my collection. Then I bought two Beth's because I'd keep one as she came and customize the second one. 




See? Here is the 'proof' that I'm not totally bonkers and I did actually find them on sale for so little! 







What's weird is the sale literally only lasted like half a day... Cos the next morning when I went back with thoughts of perhaps buying more (I decided not to... Not sure if I regret it or not?) Jazz was already back to $89.99 and by that evening they were all back at their regular prices. 











I've been meaning to come here and tell you about them and as you can see, I only took photos of one of the Beth's and one of the Harper's when I got them. 
I finally decided I better get here and tell you about them because I've customized one of the Harper's and one of the Beth's in the last couple of days.
I'll come show them to you soon!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment