Saturday, October 3, 2020

Pzas Doll Sweet Little Feet Shoe Wardrobe Is a Great Deal!!

 



Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends! 

I've been reticent to tell you about the fabulous deal I found a few months ago on doll shoes because about the monment I came here to tell you about them, they disappeared off Amazon! Oy! So I've been watching for them since and... Finally they reappeared! Here is the link to them:


These little shoes are so adorable and such a great deal. Currently they are listed at $17.50 for the set. That makes them $2.50 a pair! Great deal cos they really are very cute and well made! I won't lie, I just ordered a second set when I saw them come back because I love them so much. Dolls can never have too many shoes or clothes, right? 


 They arrive in this cute little shoe box. They'd make a wonderful gift for any doll loving person! Even if that person is yourself! Teehee. 


Here is Breanna wearing a pair of them. Aren't they cute?


And Heather Doll (above on right) is wearing a pair here...


And Frann Doll (above left) is wearing the black pair here...


Here is my set when they arrived. 


Each pair comes in a little plastic bag. 





These photos were borrowed from Amazon's listing because they tell the story of them pretty well!



So if your dollies need some new shoes, you can't go wrong with these!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment