Sunday, October 4, 2020

Kindred Heart Thrift Find And Amazon Purchase!


Hi Doll Friends!!

So recently I went to the Thrift store... 
You know, just to browse... 
LOL
And what did I find...?


But a Kindred Heart Doll I didn't have in my collection!? She was a blonde one with brown eyes! That's a much more rare combination than blonde with blue eyes. 
So of course I snapped her up immdiately and brought her home. 
In the above photo is her in the store modeling a doll bed I wanted to show you but knew I didn't have room for currently. I think it was home made and was pretty cute. 


When I got her home I quickly snapped a photo of her before I started cleaning her up. 
Without my reading glasses on... Apparently. Hence it being very blurry! 
Teehee...





But here she is after she was all cleaned up... Isn't she gorgeous?!





I love her! Here she is wearing one of the outfits I got from Bili Doll clothes.





Finding her and bringing her home made me think to go look up Kindred Heart Dolls on Amazon...
Low and behold what did I find but...
This beautiful doll twin to my Syracuse Doll on sale for $21.00! 
I decided to buy her because she was dressed in an entirely new outfit than Syracuse arrived in and her outfit alone is worth nearly that and then Syracuse would have a twin. I will call her Monte, short for Montevallo. 


Here she is when she arrived. 





She is such a beautiful doll!




So then I decided to dress the two of them in twin outfits I gleaned from the recent Hobby Lobby Doll Clothes Clearance Sale and take photos I showed you in this post. 

  
So pretty!

I figured I'd show you the other dolls I saw at the thrift store the day I found the blonde Kindred Heart doll... Just to show you that I do have a modicum of self control! I don't buy all the dolls I see!!



I mean, I want to!! But I don't. 
Teehee.
Of course just as I am looking at the doll above I think to myself she looks to have the same unusual face sculpt I discussed in this post. Do you think so?? If she did I am bummed I didn't buy her.
 Rats. 


Then I think... This one looks like it too!? Maybe I'm imagining things...? 


Anyway... So yeah... Here are some of the ones I left behind. 










Here are some doll accessories I also left behind. 
Are you proud? 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather 




 

1 comment:

  1. You have WAY more self control than I do. I'd have bought most of the dolls and accessories (except for the bunk beds. Too bulky). Love seeing your posts and pictures!

    ReplyDelete