Saturday, April 4, 2015

Why I Love Garage Sale Season! A Great Find Day for the Doll House!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

One of my favorite things about my favorite season, Spring, is Garage Sales starting up! They are the best source, hands down, of items for practically nothing! Case in point, a recent Garage Sale I found lately, had most of these doll items in a big box of misc toys. 


That is the thing, you really have to dig in boxes of toys. There were all manner of toy in this big box! Barbies, bears, baby dolls, you name it. When I found the first purple shoe though, I knew I'd find more so I just kept digging! I love the little out fit, I got the whole thing! Skirt, white top, shoes and headband!! The 'Cute Cute Cute Cute' top is going to be PJ's, the little navy sailor dress I hope to use for the HeartforHeart dolls as a top. I love the flat iron and the hair dryers too! The sleeping masks, the sleeping bag, the house slippers! Awesome!!! The most awesome part? I got every single doll item in the photo for $2. TWO DOLLARS!! Then I got the American Girl Samantha movie DVD for $1. Score!


Yeah, so, that's why I love garage sales!!


Here is Mary (Madame Alexander doll) ready to blow dry someone's hair before she flat-irons it for them!


Here is Sasha in the new outfit! I love it on her! 


Can you spot all the items I got at the garage sale in the photo? Take a look!

That's it for now Doll Friends! Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment