Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Girls Of All Nations Doll Midori!

Hi Doll Friends!

As I mentioned in this post I recently discovered a whole collection of Dolls Of All Nations Dolls at a Thrift Store. I am trying to keep my doll collection in check (stop laughing right now!!) and so decided to only buy one. That was tough!! Haha!


I decided on 'Midori' from Japan because 1) She is adorable! I love her little kimono! and 2) Midori is my favorite drink when I do have a cocktail. Midori Sour to be precise. YummO!


I've gotten her out of the box but haven't had chance to photograph her yet. Wanted to update you on which I bought though since I'd promised in that initial post about them to tell you! Time flies!! So... I'll be back in a future post to look her over. 

Till next time!
XXOO
 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment